NXBT100: Bluetooth module for Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR, Coexistence for IEEE802, WBS/PLC for better audio quality.
NXBT100 Bluetooth 4.0+EDR module is designed for industrial hands-free radios and data communication. It integrates all components BT core IC, filter and LDO for minimal external components.
NXBT100 Block diagram
Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
• Supports Multipoint operation up to 7 active slaves
• Supports Scatternet operation up to 4 active piconets
• Supports Wide-band Speech (WBS) over PCM and Packet Loss Concealment (PLC) for better audio quality Support for 802.11 coexistence
• Supports maximum Bluetooth data rates over HCI UART interface
• Supports for 3-wire coexistence (IEEE802.11)
• Supports I2S for PCM input and output
Power Saving Modes
• Bluetooth standard Hold and Sniff
• Deep sleep modes and regulator shutdown
Size : 11 x 13 x 2.0mm